JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time for everyone's favorite game "Name that Crime Gun"

Drug runners always seem to have interesting toys.

7tNLZGPtm9OquJGT4MwXHZw-vLg&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg
aK2kDzAS4EC2U50PP2Ny0Beqgig&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Note to the ATF, criminals don't give a F about your "No vertical foregrip" rule.

My favorite "name that gun" was a KNIFE! You know, Bloomburg, mayor of NYC: "this KNIFING proves we need more gun control!", the evening propaganda show (laughingly called "news" which is actionable under "truth in advertising"!) shows a outline of a pistol when talking about crime, like hit and run, stabbing, mugging, arson, etc.

My favorite "name that gun" was a KNIFE! You know, Bloomburg, mayor of NYC: "this KNIFING proves we need more gun control!", the evening propaganda show (laughingly called "news" which is actionable under "truth in advertising"!) shows a outline of a pistol when talking about crime, like hit and run, stabbing, mugging, arson, etc.

I hate that guy. And I hate the National News shows!

In my VERY non-expert opinion it sure looks like some kind of "homemade" gun. Put together from parts in one of those places where guns are harder to come by. Be interesting to watch if they could find a way to fire it and see if it actually worked.

Give the man a cigar. It is a M-38/44, with the stock cut down, short 10-round magazine, and a Bren gun barrel grip attached as a foregrip. It was used by the terrorist group EOKA.

Ah, surely you mean those Patriotic War for the Independence of Cyprus Warriors? They were fine, upstanding examples of Greek manhood in the Achilleaen style. See - On 14 August, during the [Turkish] invasion, EOKA-B committed massacres and crimes against Turkish-Cypriots in Maratha, Santalaris, Aloda, Tochni and Kiti. They massacred 84 Turkish-Cypriot men and boys from the village of Tochni, leaving one survivor. A further 126 were killed in the villages of Maratha, Santalaris and Aloda.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top