JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time after time, I just cant believe what comes out of NY City's Mayor Bloomberg's mouth.
Never mind the misguided child like rants, wants and desires of this self centered individual trying to protect everyone of us form his perception of worldly matters of the utmost importance. Seriously a NY City Mayor taking on the soft drink industry, Hiding cigarettes behind the counter, gun control, amnesty for 'illegal' immigrants.
Now lets just change a few words in the constitution here and there.
It must be nice getting every tangible thing you want in life with your 27 billion dollar net worth.
I for one love it every time one of his matters of most importance back fires and we the public rub his nose in it one more time.
Keep it up, stay on this guy. If we don't he will find his way into the White House.
After watching the last few elections, a few chads and a brother who also a governor in the state of Florida.
A democratic promise of change to a race of people hoping for there freedom and a few words exposed, when the cameras were supposed to be off for Mitt Romney who totally forgot about the importance of the lower classes. The fact remains with government controlled media he might have been the one that deliberately left the camera on in the first place.
I for one am getting to the point of not trusting the guys we elect and Don't think for a NY Minute Bloomberg has forgotten the white house.
Silver Hand

I've just come to accept that the big urban areas such as NY, Chicago, and LA are COMPLETELY different than the majority of rural and suburban US. The people, the politics, everything.

I hope Bloomberg runs for POTUS. The first (and last) debate would be epic. How does a guy respond to dictating that people lose their right to make their own choice regarding a soda???? How does a guy respond to wanting to reinterpret the Constitution based on his wants and needs??? This guy would be laughed out of a special education classroom.

This is the most troubling statement to me. Mr. Bloomberg is wanting a different interpretation of our constitution?! Well, the constitution is not open to interpretation...it is the law of the land put, in place thanks to the wisdom of our forefathers who knew the need to protect the people from the likes of you Mr. Bloomberg, and everything in it seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Isn't it differing interpretations of the Christian Bible that caused wars, division of the people, mass murder, class warfare, and massive political strife?

Hmm.

Sort of a parallel there, eh?

Forget fisting. He needs to foot himself. Up to the knee.

I'd ask how a man like that can possibly get voted in, but I've heard it's because NYC is full of Govt handouts and freebies. So he's buying votes.

Can you impeach a Mayor?

What truly scares me about this is that after any kind of a tragedy he wants to go after regular people, not the criminal types. He doesn't say "Let's got back to public executions" or "Let's put them away for life"....no, he wants more control of regular people. Megalomania, anyone?

Isn't it differing interpretations of the Christian Bible that caused wars, division of the people, mass murder, class warfare, and massive political strife?

Hmm.

Sort of a parallel there, eh?

That is misconception promoted by "somebody" to justify elimination of all religion. See Professor Rudolph J Rummel's "Democide"
Rudolph Rummel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Three volume "Encyclopedia of War" written by Charles Phillips and Allen Axelrod, researched 1,763 wars wage through out history and found only 123 religious by nature. That is 6.9% were caused by religion and after subtraction Islamic war there are only 3.2% caused by all other religions.

Since all wars use weapon, we should be careful to promote misconceptions about the nature of warfare, especially since we have a government that wants to take firearms away from the people while keeping them for themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top