JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my dad calls me today and says "Ya know my S & W 'Victory' Mod 10 USN marked pistol I brought home" He says it's mine but bless his heart he still wants a gun for protection so I am going to give him my Taurus 605 which he has liked since he saw it. A touching and hard moment for me......

Hey Thanks,

Would it be too much to ask if You fellas were to send a message to my email address [email protected] TO my father - he once was watching me on this forum and I explained to him how it worked and he watched the IMs but really does not understand computers or the internet but would like to see a result of it anyway. A simple HI and thanks will be enough - Thanks guys!

Wish my dad had stickier hands when he was a Marine in the last part of WW2. I have his seabag and uniforms and maybe his Kabar if he doesn't outlive me... Lol. Not many ww2 vets left, get the stories and cherish them.

Hey Thanks,

Would it be too much to ask if You fellas were to send a message to my email address [email protected] TO my father - he once was watching me on this forum and I explained to him how it worked and he watched the IMs but really does not understand computers or the internet but would like to see a result of it anyway. A simple HI and thanks will be enough - Thanks guys!

E-mail sent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads