JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0107:I have a Springfield Xd .45 ACP. It is about 5 yrs old. It is in really good condition. It has all the goodies in the case that come with it new. I have an opportunity to trade it for a S&W .357 686 w/ 4" barrel. The .357 comes with wood grip, rubber grip, about 100 target rounds and 40 hollow points. Its an older model 6 shooter pre lock. It has no case or trimmings. Should i do it? Im looking to get a .357 or .44 anyway. I was hoping to get a 6inch barrel or longer. Based on value i would think it is a good deal. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

Sounds like an excellent deal to me. Just make sure the Smith's in good shape. Older revolvers, especially the higher powered ones, can have timing, lockup, and other problems that aren't readily obvious just from casual observation. Check it out using the guidelines at this link. If it passes, I say go for it. The 4" 686's are a nice combination of power and concealment. http://thefiringline.com/Misc/library/Revolver-check.html

:s0107:I have a Springfield Xd .45 ACP. It is about 5 yrs old. It is in really good condition. It has all the goodies in the case that come with it new. I have an opportunity to trade it for a S&W .357 686 w/ 4" barrel. The .357 comes with wood grip, rubber grip, about 100 target rounds and 40 hollow points. Its an older model 6 shooter pre lock. It has no case or trimmings. Should i do it? Im looking to get a .357 or .44 anyway. I was hoping to get a 6inch barrel or longer. Based on value i would think it is a good deal. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

YES !! You're getting the best of the deal.............;)

IMG_0725.JPG

Fishermans Marine has it and Bi-Mart.
I use my fingers to polish (rub it in), then a very soft flannel cloth to buff with.
I have a Python in the Bright Brilliant finish and it's the only product that I would consider using on it.

Slap yo momma!!!

Fine piece of american steel! I'm partial to solid guns with no plastic as well. (helps too when you do your own loads)

Enjoy it, take care of it and have fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads