JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
g41 twitter.jpg

I carry 357 Sig more than anything else, but awhile back I had the opportunity to shoot a G41 and loved it. Next thing I know I took one home...

Slide milling, BUIS and trigger from Suarez International. I undercut the trigger guard as I do all my Glocks, it just makes shooting more comfortable to me. The gun balances and points very well, much like a G34.

Most of my time is spent shooting at reasonable self-protection distances but I do think it's important to develop long range shooting skills with pistols. The 45 drops a lot more than others but 100 yards is easy with this gun. Longest shot I've made with this one was around 180.

My heart just lept in my chest. Wow, what an awesome pistol. Looks like you chose some sort of gray Cerakote?

Thank you. I like that pistol a lot, and I thought the pic turned out well :)

That is Titanium Aluminum Nitride. It's a metal plating that is supposed to be even tougher than Glock's melonite process. It has more lubricity than a stock Glock slide (though I still grease the rails) and makes cleaning even easier. And it happens to look nice. It's not really necessary but after getting the slide milled for the RMR I prefer the slide to be refinished.

Ceracote is nice for different colors, and it's great for corrosion resistance, but it doesn't stand up so well to holster wear.

I agree about Cerakote. I milled my competition slides, then Cerakoted them. Since I compete whenever possible and dryfire practice all the time, those slides get hundreds of draws a month. They show the wear, very much so!!

Some folks like that look, which is cool. It's not my thing though.

I've got an old Gen 2 Glock with NP3 by Robar. It's got some holster wear over the years but it's mild. It has held up extremely well.

Some folks like that look, which is cool. It's not my thing though.

I've got an old Gen 2 Glock with NP3 by Robar. It's got some holster wear over the years but it's mild. It has held up extremely well.
The look of wear I mean. I think brand new ceracote looks great!

That's a fine looking machine. Who said Glocks are ugly? I've got a 34 and happen to think it looks like one tough SOB.

I just picked up one of these MOS bad boys. I was surprised to see that it's lighter than the Glock 21 even though it's an inch longer. The slide is narrower and the barrel is not as beefy. Its a "thing of beauty" to be sure and it handles and shoots great, especially with the Trijicon RMR attached.:)

Very nice! The G41 is my favorite .45 that I own. Sometimes it's hard to admit that I like shooting it better than my 1911s. How long was the turn time for the cut? I was thinking of sending mine to Suarez to do the same.

Thanks...good point. I see companies out there willing to mill slides for RMRs but not so much for the Deltapoint Pro, so I was thinking I may have missed something
Well I think the RMR has been out for quite awhile now. Quite a bit longer than the deltapoint. That may have something to do with it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top