JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the deal of the year!

This is only for trade, I am not selling, as the rarity of Armalite stripped lowers is forcing me to do this.
I am getting rid of my M1A for an AR10. I got an armalite SASS upper, and only Armalite lowers fit those pesky Armalite uppers.
So no DPMS. I prefer stripped lowers, because I am building with a special stock and a match trigger, but with the right hardware, I will consider complete lowers.
(By right hardware, I mean match trigger and A2 stock).
Send me pics gents. Face to face trade in Hillsboro or beaverton.

Here is the info on the M1A

Springfield Armory M1A, Pre-Ban, National Match barrel, parkerized finish, TRW bolt, walnut stock, flash
hider, iron sights, and bayonet lug. Smith Enterprise MIL STD 1913 rail with
see-through channel for use of issue iron sights included. So is the leather sling

img_9128jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

I have had two bad experiences on gunbroker, one of which being recently trying to get an AR10 lower. Ran to my dealer to pick it up, all excited, well guess what? The lower was a DPMS 308 not an AR10 lower. Picture however showed armalite, received DPMS. No fit! The admins didn't do anything. Money gone. I am doing a face to face this time, and making sure it is indeed an AR10 lower. Fool me once............<thinking>.........if you fool me you can't fool me again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.