JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Smith and Wesson M&P Sheild 9mm, looking to trade for a walther PPK or PPK/S .380ACP made by S&W (the feed ramp will be flush with the barrel).

I haven't even put a full box of ammo through the weapon. The thumb safety doesn't fit well with my small hands so I am looking for a smaller weapon.

The sale will take place at a gun shop in portland. If you do not have an oregon cc (I do), I will pay to have a background check done on sight.

Also will pay cash for/ consider p238, p938, berretta tomcat in 32acp

Last Edited:
Yes, that kahr is the size and shape im looking for but it doesn't have a safety(thumb or grip are the only types I consider safety's), and that scares me a little bit.

Now if you had a p938 I would be very interested

I use to feel exactly the same as you in regards to my guns having a safety. I just did not feel comfortable with one in the chamber and no safety but finally after a lot of training I now carry that way and have no interest in a safety. It's to slow in a self defense situation to draw and get safety off. I learned with a good holster and keeping your finger off the trigger till your ready to fire, the gun will not go off but again it took me several years to reach this milestone. Anyway, good luck and if you change your mind let me know.

Dan

I have a sig p230. I would need some additional cash for this trade.
image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.