JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
UPDATE: 1/2/21; 4:05 pm - TRADE PENDING

Ammo Trade: my new, factory boxed, brass, 9mm … for your new, factory boxed, brass, 38 special.

Trade Amount: 350 rounds of my 9mm … for 250 rounds of you 38 special.

Here's how I tried to work-up a fair trade ratio:

This is an approximate trade ratio of 4.25 9mm rounds to 3.0 rounds of 38 spl.

Put in monetary terms: 350 rounds of 9mm at appx $.60 per round is $210. 250 rounds of 38 special at appx. $.85 per round is $212.50.

If you're interested, I have 9mm in 115 grain and 124 grain. I think I have some 147 grain rounds, but probably only 3 or 4 boxes. Ammo is Blazer, S&B, Remington and I think some Winchester white box stashed somewhere. You can mix and match weights and brands if you want.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ammo Trade: my new, factory boxed, brass, 9mm … for your new, factory boxed, brass, 38 special.

Put in monetary terms: 350 rounds of 9mm at appx $.60 per round is $210. 250 rounds of 38 special at appx. $.85 per round is $212.50.

If you're interested, I have 9mm in 115 grain and 124 grain. I think I have some 147 grain rounds, but probably only 3 or 4 boxes. Ammo is Blazer, S&B, Remington and I think some Winchester white box stashed somewhere. You can mix and match weights and brands if you want.

Thanks.
PM inbound

Thanks.
Great work on determining a trade ratio. It's nice to see somebody give it some thought. Good luck with your trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.