JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to go a little shorter. My upper is a DPMS flat top with a low pro sight block and an A2 birdcage. I'd like a 14.5" flat top upper with a pinned or otherwise fixed FH. Will throw some on top for a different FH or MB like a phantom or other. Pics below are of my rifle. It is currently scoped. This would be great for someone who wants to be able to attach a suppressor or change out the FH. Thanks,

Bryan.

IMG_0820.jpg

Do you have an SBR tax stamp on that receiver? It is illegal to have a barrel less than 16" in length without going through the ATF and paying a $200 tax stamp, but anybody that hs a 14.5 can probably help point you in the right direction.

Im not sure if I understand what your after. I have a DPMS upper reciever that is 14.5 inches, but it has a FH that makes it the full 16". Is that what your talking about? Or an actual 14.5 inch total length with FH or MB? Im sure you have to get the tax stamp on that like korntera mentioned.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top