JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought the Galil rifle in 7.62x39 about a year ago and REALLY like it. I have the pistol version inbound. Looking for recommendations for a muzzle device that will most effectively reduce muzzle flash AND direct sound downrange. I'm looking at the PWS CQB right now, but open to feedback if anyone has used that or other recommendations for a 8.3" barreled 7.62x39. thanks.

I have this krinkov style device on my 7.62x39 pistol and it works very well at controlling the flash. I can see no flash during the day or twilight but have not shot it in pitch black yet. It should thread right on your barrel as I think the galil uses 5/8-24 threads.

Thanks. Yes, it is 5//8-24. How is it at pushing the sound/blast forward?
I have never stood to the side while someone else shot it so no firsthand data on that aspect yet. From other reviews it is supposed to do well in directing blast downrange. I will try and get some data on this next time out.

I ended up getting the PWS CQB muzzle device and was able to fire the 7.62x39 Galil pistol today. I was outside, but it didn't seem any louder than my Galil rifle with the 16" barrel. No distracting fireballs or even muzzle flash. Best of all, muzzle rise was LESS than the rifle; able to get back on target faster. Very happy with it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top