JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have quite a few guns that I'm looking to consolidate into nicer things. I'm open to most trade offers. Particularly looking for Garands, good ARs, revolvers, 1911, AKs, Semi auto shotguns, M1A, milsurp guns, precision guns in 6.5 creed, Scar, Bren, many others

M1A 6.5 creed- Burris Eliminator 3 scope with rangefinder and drop calculator. Hit what you want the first shot. Adjustable gas plug so you can hand load. 7-8 mags, ranging from 10, 20, and mostly 25 rounds. Armageddon gear sling, magpul bipod.

SKS-D- comes from the factory accepting AK mags. Great condition, matching numbers.

Ruger 57- cool gun, I never shoot it. I have 5 mags for it, and about 100 rounds of ammo

SVT-40, 1941 date stamped, matching numbers, comes with 500 rounds, original tool kit, 3 mags, tough to find sling

CZ P10 F, 4 mags, upgraded trigger

Ruger charger 10/22

Pre WW11 Belgian made FN Browning Auto-5, great condition

SKS with folding stock, extended mag, a couple other changes. Works well

Citadel warthog 12 ga. If you absolutely need something to protect yourself, I guess it does the job

AK mags- Romanian drum, a tula and an Izh Bakelite, and a bunch of other more accesible mags. Im looking to add these to a trade in order to balance out some value if I have to

trade interests are vast, just let me know what you have in mind. I like Milsurp, edgy meme guns, practical things, all sorts of stuff. More photos can be requested 503-270-8589

74443CA0-5C24-41AE-A645-99CAA19AFFF2.jpeg 4C323DB4-8DB6-404D-B0B9-90A91682F04E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Really looking for an FAL, Winchester 1897, Model 12 as well. Russian SKS is high on the list too

Last Edited:
Interested in the SVT 40. I have a LNIB Galil Ace Gen2 8.3" in 7.62x39 as well as a LNIB LWRC IC DI MLOK I'm willing to trade. Also an Extar EP9, Elcan Specter 1x/4x latest gen and various other optics as well as lots of quality OD AR furniture/slings.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top