JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Note: In stock on November 15, 2020.

71usLvILP8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Carry up to 65 pounds of gear with two strong side handles
  • Stackable design and double padlock tabbed for security; Four tie-down points on side
  • Water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage; Non-submersible
  • 890 Cubic Inches: Exterior Dimensions: 17.2" x 10.7" x 9.2"(H); Interior Dimensions: 12.4" x 8.4" x 8.5"(H)
  • The latches are mounted on side for easy carrying; Made in USA

This is smaller than the box I posted earlier in May (ACR12 for $16), but still larger than ammo cans, and plenty sturdy (IMO MTM is about twice as good as Plano, although not as good as metal cans). I just ordered four.

Note: In stock on November 15, 2020 and limit of 4 per order

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks, good price - was looking for something to put misc stuff under the back seat of my truck, but it's too tall. Grabbed the ACR4 which should fit nicely.

71kgKqFRfaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Stackable design and double padlock tabbed for security; Four tie-down points on side
  • 570 Cubic Inches: Exterior Dimensions: 17.2" x 10.7" x 5.5"(H); Interior Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 4.8"(H)
  • The latches are mounted on sides for easy carrying; Made in USA

Thanks, good price - was looking for something to put misc stuff under the back seat of my truck, but it's too tall. Grabbed the ACR4 which should fit nicely.

View attachment 769608

• 570 Cubic Inches: Exterior Dimensions: 17.2" x 10.7" x 5.5"(H); Interior Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 4.8"(H)
  • The latches are mounted on sides for easy carrying; Made in USA

Yes, I have those too.

Got an email today that my crates shipped.

Yup. Mine shipped the other day. They must have got some faster than they thought.

The last mile for me is USPS so I may have to go pick them up as my PO is like that. Funny, UPS brought a small package out the other day, but this is a large package so it will have to fit in a much smaller vehicle. :rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top