JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Caution: Amazon can vary the price by location/etc., and they have the bad habit of automatically increasing the price once some people start buying an item (I just bought four). Also, the limit seems to be four - which is common for many of their "deals".

So be careful to check the price before you order.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a great price, the shorter version is also on there for $16.99 - Bimart is ~15 if they're in stock, they're ~20 from sportmans and i think cabellas too.

Short one is good for ammo, large one is for some ammo and other stuff, the large one will be an bubblegum to lift if it's full of ammo, trust me :(

That's a great price, the shorter version is also on there for $16.99 - Bimart is ~15 if they're in stock, they're ~20 from sportmans and i think cabellas too.

Short one is good for ammo, large one is for some ammo and other stuff, the large one will be an bubblegum to lift if it's full of ammo, trust me :(

Yeah, I have a number of variations of that, the short one, the one that is a tray without a lid for ammo boxes. The tray is very heavy with ammo boxes filled with ammo in it, but it could be carried by two people easily enough. The advantage of these over less expensive storage boxes is that they are somewhat waterproof (not that you would want to submerge them, but spray and rainproof, they might float - I haven't tried that) and pest proof (mice, etc.).

I would not fill them up with something as heavy as ammo, especially if you are just one person. Not sure how durable they would be filled up with ammo - especially if moved around frequently. They are rated for 90# but I suspect half that weight is more reasonable. I have wooden crates of ammo less than half that size that are too much for most individuals to lift (110#+) easily and carry - I don't even try with my bad back.

I have a lot of the black storage boxes with yellow lids you can buy at Costco for $9 and those are good if you don't care about water (rain can get into it) or insects - mice are probably too big to get into them.

This is the one i use for ammo.

1589996505218.png

1589996522760.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top