JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Jblm
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Trijicon MRO green dot and 3x magnifier. Box and paperwork will come with it. Date I believe is 2021maybe 2022 but can verify if needed. Factory trijicon mounts.

Looking to trade… really want to trade for another Leupold vx5hd with fire dot reticle. However, I'm open to other trade offers and it doesn't need to be optics related. Can add to if needed for trade.

IMG_5562.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Trijicon MRO green dot and 3x magnifier. Box and paperwork will come with it. Date I believe is 2021maybe 2022 but can verify if needed. Factory trijicon mounts.

Looking to trade… really want to trade for another Leupold vx5hd with fire dot reticle. However, I'm open to other trade offers and it doesn't need to be optics related. Can add to if needed for trade.

View attachment 1474088
Trade for Dallas cowboys cooper rush, G17? Only thing is you'd have to come down to Camas,WA to do the FFL paper work and then come back once your background clears.

B0554F36-09A2-4E0C-A19C-25AD45E21AD9.jpeg 35F4FDD0-ACC4-4FF4-A0EA-988C27BD03CD.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top