JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I hope this isn't inappropriate, but my buddy owns two of these and they run like champs. If you are on the fence about one they are great. Dual push pin lowers are where it's at!

I also have an MP5 folding SB tactical brace if either the OP or buyer are interested.

Folks, I need you to pay attention!

-I am selling this pistol LOCALALLY, I will not ship it anywhere and I have no desire to drive many miles and meet you in your town etc. If you are out of state, you can come to me, we can go to my FFL and have my FFL transfer/ship the firearm to your FFL. You pay me, I shake your had, and we go our own way. You then go to your FFL and receive the firearm after you do your BGC and pay whatever fees.

-The price is $2000.00, and I think you'd be getting a great deal, you can't even find these MP5s in stock and if Biden bans imports, you will not be able to get these guns and you will pay more if you find one for sale. So that means I am not going to go any lower than $2k.

LOCAL SALES, FACE TO FACE, CASH MONEY..... not trying to be a D but I keep getting messages that go nowhere.

Thank you.

I also have a POF-MP5. I did a side/side comparison with my HK-94 and they both shot fantastic.
The POF is really well put together.

Good luck with your sale.

Here are a few more pics.
20210215_081650.jpg 20210215_081615.jpg 20210215_081600.jpg

Guys, I don't know how to be more clear. Yet folks keep offering me less or messaging me with "I'm very interested" then ghost me.

So..... I'll leave the MP5 up for another week or so, then I'm gonna close it and keep the gun. I'm not in a rush to sell nor am I hurting for money at this point.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.