JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Team,

Regrettably I am moving out of Carnation WA, all of my stored ammunition need to go by Saturday 11AM. I'll update this thread with a complete list this afternoon with pics. My prices will be extremely reasonable value.

- winchester white box .40 5000 rounds for $400

Through PM you'll be able to reserve quantities at my price for collection prior to Saturday 11AM - I will not ship anything. I'll provide my address as I provide you with a reservation for the quantities, items will reserved first come first serve at my prices. Alternates will be informed that they don't have it in the bag, and can choose to clean up what remains or is not collected at 11AM.

Send a PM if you want to reserve a quantity at my price for collection before Saturday 11AM, or make an offer and I'll let you know Friday evening for collection by Saturday at 11AM. The PMs time stamp is your place in the queue.

Remington .22 550 bulk pack - quantity 16 @ $15 ea SOLD

CCI mini mag .22 long rifle - 500 rounds for $15, 18 groups of 500 SOLD

US Military .223 green tip 800 rounds - SOLD

Winchester 9mm 115g FMJ 1000 case for $100 SOLD

Last Edited:
Tried sending a PM but it says I can't because of your privacy settings. Interested in the .223, 9mm, and 4 lots (2,000 rounds) of the CCI 22LR.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top