JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
not a fear sale this was the going price 3 months ago before the madness began.I i want to replace it with 5.45x39 and $315.00 for 1,260 rds is the best on line price and you save by not having to pay shipping.

That is $12.50 per 50rds. I have 2 Toks but no way in hades would I ever pay that price for corrosive surplus that is decades old when new Privi is only a few dollars more.

That is $12.50 per 50rds. I have 2 Toks but no way in hades would I ever pay that price for corrosive surplus that is decades old when new Privi is only a few dollars more.

Go take a dump somewhere else . Do a search before taking a crap in someones post, JG sales has the lowest price and that is it buddy . Looks like your Toks will make nice wall hangers then.

If i was asking for more than the lowest price fine crap away. But the craps on you. Don't forget to wipe. thats gonna itch when it dries.

Go take a dump somewhere else . Do a search before taking a crap in someones post, JG sales has the lowest price and that is it buddy . Looks like your Toks will make nice wall hangers then.

If i was asking more for than the lowest price fine crap away. But the craps on you.

Good luck to you, it's a free market and maybe there is someone who's willing to pay it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.