JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking at getting a safe and came across a few posts on here about the mountain view gun safe company, but the guys running it haven't been on this forum since 2010, and their website doesn't work.
Did they go out of business?

I don't know, cuz I havent' stayed at a Holiday Inn in a few years, but..............them's good signs.......:)

I bought mine at Rogue Safe in Medford.

I know it makes no sense to buy that far away, but having shopped extensively, they make one of the best.:)

Google them, and you could probably learn a lot bout' safes.:)

Good guys, Good Luck:D

Ya know, I just went with FT Knox. I have seen the guy at the gun shows for years and after talking to him, that's that I spent my money on.
Felt like a old fashioned deal. it was all done with a handshake.

I was either going with a liberty or because of location/cost a Tracker out of Vancouver even though I'm not too excited about the whole made in china deal. I know I'm going to end up buy a bigger safe in a few years so I want something better than I have now.
I embarassed to say I only have a stack on gun cabinet ( refuse to call it a safe)
And then when I updgrade will keep the one I buy now for other items.

Not sure I have Charlies number somewhere from Mountain View. I have one of there safes it was a great deal years ago when I did not have a bunch of cash. Now the electronic lock is broken:rolleyes: and did call and talk to him last year but never heard anything back after leaving a message like he asked me to do.... It works for now and would I buy another hell no..... But when I do get a bigger one in a few months this will work as a great ammo safe.

Keep checking Craigslist. I see some very good deals on way better safes then Charlies Chinese made ones.
I picked up a custom made safe from a guy in West Linn that had two for the same price at $700.00 each.
The other one was a nice Cannon, but the custom made was ten times the quality and weighed three times as much.
I moved it by myself, but used a tow-able engine hoist to lift it onto my trailer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top