JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New and unfired.

I removed it from the packaging to thoroughly clean and lube, a little heavy, to repackage and be placed into the safe for deep storage. Was purchased as a collection item. I've decided it is tying up funds and needs to go.

So included is the "pump pistol" original packaging and paperwork.

Price is firm at $380.

Buyer to pay transfer and BGC.

I prefer to meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.

Buyer can pick preferred dealer if wanted within Beaverton or Hillsboro areas.

Thanks for looking!

Reno911

3420EB6E-9679-4FA0-92EA-E16EB069F8D8.jpeg

Don't you mean "pump firearm"? I don't think its a pistol? If I recall when I bought my 870 version it transferred as a firearm, not a pistol. Might make a difference on who and how can buy it.

In any case, good luck with your sale. I always think to myself "how sad" when someone sells a firearm they never fired :D

Don't you mean "pump firearm"? I don't think its a pistol? If I recall when I bought my 870 version it transferred as a firearm, not a pistol. Might make a difference on who and how can buy it.

In any case, good luck with your sale. I always think to myself "how sad" when someone sells a firearm they never fired :D
Oregon pulled a weird one on these. Everywhere else they are classified as a title 1 firearm. Oregon was having a hard time at first and classified them as "pump pistols". I think though, they stil transfer as other or firearm on a 4473 though.

If my listing is in the wrong place moderators please move it.

Oregon pulled a weird one on these. Everywhere else they are classified as a title 1 firearm. Oregon was having a hard time at first and classified them as "pump pistols". I think though, they stil transfer as other or firearm on a 4473 though.

If my listing is in the wrong place moderators please move it.

The 4473 requires that these be listed as a "firearm". Oregon for the FICS system will accept them as a "pistol pump". No where on either does "other" apply. I personally feel that is what started the whole problem in the first place when "someone" entered them incorrectly into the FICS system. The ATF has classified them as a "firearm" by definition, per ATF's definitions. Oregon's definitions mirror those of the ATF, but someone somewhere has changed the FICS codes and removed "firearm" and replaced it with "pistol pump". Which is an inaccurate description but it's the best we have.

Mike (Manager)

Thanks for the clarifications everyone!

Now back to the sale at hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.