JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Port Orchard
State
Washington
So I really liked this mossberg nightstick that was up for sale last month on a different forum. Made me decide I'd like to get one or one like it. I feel dumb for wanting one, but since the non invasive background check window for these items is closing, I figure I should just do it now and regret or sell it later. Let me know what you have via PM, and I'll get back to you if I feel it's a good price. Or if you have seen a new one in stock somewhere let me know. I don't really have a caliber preference, but I'd go 12ga or .410. Not interested in 20ga really.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I appreciate the offer. Looking for black though. I know I could cerekote it, but by the time I get it they way I want it's easier/cheaper to get one off gun broker. Really holding out for a nightstick at this point.

Yeah, I missed one at $300 a few months back. Seeing the standard model on gunbroker in the $3-400 range a lot. It's novelty, but I'd like to get one if someone is bored with theirs.

It's novelty,
It is.
TBH, I didn't really have much interest in one... til I saw a picture of the Nightstick. Had to Google it.

When you get one, if you're so inclined, Camodeafie made me a small run of shell cards to fit the 1.75" minishells... l believe he still has a few left
20200409_203603.jpg
Regular shell holders swallow the minis right up. These are perfect.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.