JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Mountain Home
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Mossberg 590 Shockwave. 14" barrel (cyl bore) but NOT an NFA item so it does not require a federal tax stamp like a regular short-barreled shotgun (SBS) does. 20 gauge chambering generates significantly less recoil than a 12 gauge, while still being adequate for defensive use. Magazine holds 5 rounds. I've added a sidesaddle to hold an extra 4 rounds, and an adapter with a short picatinny rail section for mounting a light. I'll include the light/laser unit I have on it now for an additional $125. And for another $70 I'll throw in all the 20 gauge slugs (23 rds) and 4B buckshot (50 rds) that I have.

DSC_0245.JPG DSC_0247.JPG DSC_0250.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It is, but I'm no longer in Portland. I moved to southern Idaho 4 months ago. I had pretty much forgotten about this ad, I guess I need to update it. I'll be in Portland at some point this spring to pick up the last of my belongings that a friend there is holding for me, but I can't say with any certainty when that will be. If you can be patient until then I'll bring it along, but I completely understand if you don't want to wait.

Jeff

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.