JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this thinking I needed a 30-06, turns out I didn't, lol. I love my 243 and my 444. This one always seems to get left the in safe. Ran a box of shells through it after I bought it just dinking around and sighting in. Great inexpensive gun with nice glass on top. Perfect for bear season. Below is the description off of Palmetto State Armory website.

The classic styled Mossberg Patriot looks great on the gun rack and feels great when shouldered. It has the patented LBA trigger and spiral-fluted bolts with knurl pattern to ensure smooth, comfortable and reliable cycling. It has a 22" barrel with recessed crown to ensure accuracy and durability. It comes with a dropbox magazine for convenient loading and unloading. This model comes chambered in 30-06 Springfield and has a synthetic stock.
The revolution has begun…the sum of all that came before it and more: The Mossberg Patriot Rifle. These traditionally-styled rifles combine the most desirable features from our previous Mossberg centerfire rifles in a re-engineered bolt action platform.

20200421_134635.jpg 20200421_134609.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.