JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Neat old .22, military ordered these for training purposes, there was also a civilian model available. This is a military model and is marked as such. Still has the original peep sights, doesn't appear to be modified in any way. Very solid little rifle, not in great cosmetic shape though. No rust but does have various dings in the bluing and wood. I tried to get some pics to accurately show the condition of the rifle. The pics make it look a little worse than it is but I wanted to be clear on the condition, it's in good but not great shape. Only have one magazine but it does still have the screw to allow the use of .22 longs and shorts, which a lot of these mags have lost.

Here's a great link with a lot of info on these. <broken link removed>

I'd primarily like to trade for a Ruger single action, anything from .22-.44 but no .45's or a lever action .22(no single shots) but I'm open to trade offers as long as they're firearm related and can add cash where appropriate. Since someone will ask anyway, I'd put a semi firm price of $300.