JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A couple of Mossberg bolt action 22 LR's up for sale for $250 each. Both come with 1 mag each and are great shooters. I just have way too many 22 rifles. Good clean pieces but not pristine collector condition, they have been used for their intended purpose. The best there is for teaching kids to shoot. Very accurate and they have to operate it rather than spray and pray. I can meet with a buyer on the I-5 corridor from Keizer to the Eugene area. Buyer to pay all legal fees and I'm not really looking for any trades. Please contact me by PM or 541-401-1063. I don't text.

MVC-079S.JPG MVC-080S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-082S.JPG MVC-083S.JPG MVC-084S.JPG MVC-085S.JPG MVC-086S.JPG MVC-087S.JPG MVC-088S.JPG MVC-089S.JPG MVC-090S.JPG MVC-091S.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Slingshot for pointing out my omission. I am wanting $250 each. I don't know how to get this into the post so this will have to do.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.