JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
found this old guy hiding out in the back of one of my safes must have been something I got from a family member years back just forgot about it. Open the firearms 1401819117295.jpg 1401819212467.jpg

Yea if only you were closer...

If your ever up to south Vancouver, I'd take it at that price.

I like to use SW WA Surplus for an FFL - that is where I would want to meet you.

Otherwise, best of luck and congrats to whomever buys this.

You know you don't have to ffl shotguns and rifles? Only handguns to Washington

That was my understanding but that you had to declare it and pay the taxes on it (I guess thru an FFL?).

Never tried it that way as the Rules and Regs of this board are very clear about it being a big no no.

Edit : sorry boss, I'm going to have to politely pass (even though I know I'm going to kick myself later). It's a great deal and a cool shotgun - I'm guessing it'll be gone quick.

Last Edited:
Good information. I was going off of information given to me by an ffl? Good to know thanks !! Good thing I've always just lived by the better safe than sorry motto

As far as value they go for a few hundred bucks not super spendy guns but super hard to find in this condition from what I'm finding just haven't come across any trades that have sparked much interest yet

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.