JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great condition and will come with a Hogue pistol grip w/screw + 120 double00 buck, 40 slug and 20 7 1/2 bird shot Aguilla mini shells. Already has the OpSol adapter intalled in receiver. Only trade would be for a Bushnell AR 1-4X24 illuminated reticle, w/mount or similar but, no Chinese stuff! BGC and transfer on buyer @ Tick Licker Firearms here in Corvallis. Also, willing to travel as far as Salem to FFL of your choosing.

thumbnail_IMG_0218.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My first shotgun was the Maverick 88. I bought from a add Off a Fred Meyers public bulletin board that someone hand wrote and drew the shotgun. Great shotgun for what it is. Still have it loaded and ready for home defense 22 years later. GLWS

Before anyone else sends a PM asking if it's still available, PLEASE read post #7!:s0155:

There are two in line after that member but, deal is pretty much made. I'll close after transaction is complete.:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.