JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mossberg M151-b 22lr. $100. One of the classics. I bought this a few years ago and found it to be very accurate. Developed a feeding problem that is probably a matter of adjustment since the stock, action and feed tube need to be aligned right. In the process of a move and I don't what to mess with it. The rear peep sight is extremely hard to find and expensive. Front sight is not original. So, $100 takes it. Will trade for .38sp/.357mag reloading gear. Must take place in Eugene. Oak Grove Guns will do the transfer and FFL for $30.

m151-1.jpg m151-2.jpg

Last Edited:
Good deal on a neat old rifle! I have one just like it that my grandpa gave me as a kid, complete with peep sight. Mine functions perfectly, but only with round nose ammo, it doesn't feed right with hollow points. Just a thought. If I was closer and needed another .22, I'd be all over it.

Come to think of it, I had some spare parts I accumulated many years ago, possibly including an original front sight. If you or a buyer is interested I can did through my stuff and see if I have it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.