JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mossberg JIC tube (case only) availability and purchase information. I searched the web for this info and was unsuccessful except for someone who had a tube on Ebay for $100. I saw many others asking the same question in various forums (ie, the question "Where can I get a Mossberg JIC carry tube for my shotgun"). Mossberg responded to my (second) email. To anyone looking to take a shorty Mariner or Persuader out on a boat or just want a case to keep your shorty shotgun dry for whatever reason (hiking in the rainforest?), Mossberg sells the JIC cases directly by themselves. No shotgun, knife or pliers with it of course. No foam insider either. Here is the information on how you can buy them.

We sell the JIC and you can purchase it from us directly . We do sell this JIC here are the prices . Best time to contact us is in the morning . We are open from Monday thru Friday.
Our toll free number is 1-800-363-3555., This JIC only come with lid and the outside strap but not the foaming inside.

Part# 17978 JIC 6"DIA. X 32" OD ORANGE SHIPPING CONTAINER, Price$ 40.00 shipping and handling$ 8.95.

Santa Hernandez
O.F. Mossberg & Sons , Inc.
Maverick Arms Inc.
Authorized Service Center
E-mail Representative
[email protected]

17970 is the OD green part number. Having the part numbers will speed the call.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads