JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Mossberg 935 semi-auto turkey 12 gauge 2 3/4 to 3.5 magnum with a side saddle and very accurate adjustable fiber optic sights and has the original full turkey and Poly choke with very few rounds taken (maybe 30). has the original box and all included.

28 gauge CZ Huglu redhead over/under with 5 choke set, vent ribbed, and fiber optic front sight. I also have approximately 450 shells available. This is a beautiful and very fun gun to shoot, lightweight, and very accurate.

I have too many shotguns to shoot at once so a couple could possibly become something else. I need a nice 30.06 or interesting items, ) PM me with any offers or questions. more pics are available via text messaging. Thank you.

28g.jpg huglu.jpg M935.jpg moss 935.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Mossberg 935 semi-auto turkey 12 gauge 2/4 to 3.5 magnum with a side saddle and very accurate adjustable fiber optic sights and has the original full turkey and Poly choke with very few rounds taken. has original box

28 gauge CZ Huglu redhead over/under with 5 choke set, vent ribbed, and fiber optic front sight. I also have approximately 450 shells available. This is a beautiful and very fun gun to shoot, lightweight, and very accurate.

I have too many shotguns to shoot at once so a couple could possibly become something else. I need a nice 30.06 or interesting items, not really in need of plastimatics or 1911's) Pm with any offers or questions. Thanks.

View attachment 1409637 View attachment 1409638 View attachment 1409639 View attachment 1409640
What is your asking price for the Mossberg 935?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.