JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Withdrawn.

Trades added.

I bought this used a couple of years back and it's been sitting in the corner by the telephone drawer getting beat to heck every time the drawer opens. So there's flaws in the finish.

Round count is unknown but it's very clean. I only put about a dozen different loads through to check for function and haven't fired it since. I then installed a GG&G magazine follower and a Wolff magazine spring. It has a brand new Streamlight Protac rail mount 2 light @ 625 Lumens on an Elzetta mount. It comes with the pressure switch and tail cap as well, I never installed them.
I'm also including a new aluminum safety. I bought it to replace the stock plastic one but never got around to installing it.
I originally offered this with a new bayonet as well, but I'll just keep the bayonet and drop the price.
Grants Pass Area. Reduced to $350.

Trades: .357 revolver, 9mm pistol, Ruger Super Blackhawk, XM855 green tip ammo, or?

DSCN0241.JPG DSCN0242.JPG DSCN0243.JPG DSCN0244.JPG DSCN0237.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.