JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These got a lot more interesting when OPS classified them as pump pistols.

20170810_015530164_iOS.jpg
New in Box, ready for fun! The six shot Mossberg 12 gauge spends 14" of its 26.37" overall length on the barrel. Much more comfortable to shoot over the traditional pistol grip this black matte beast has several advantages over the Remington Tac14 at the same price. The ability to run 1 3/4" shells is exclusive to Mossberg with an inexpensive adapter, the factory inclusion of swivel studs for a sling and the handguard strap to keep your mitts where you want them all make this a great time.

20170810_015427753_iOS.jpg

Only $365 each, and feel free to buy more than one.

20170810_015416877_iOS.jpg
20170810_015354913_iOS.jpg
20170810_015340472_iOS.jpg
20170810_015331505_iOS.jpg

Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, OR

Last Edited:
I have reason to believe owning ones of these and stepping away with it from the eclipse traffic nightmares a few hundred yards into the woods may be the most fun you have next Monday.

Are you going to be driving across town to my location? Just ask for travel discount.

You mean east? I am in Banks, a delightful drive 20 minutes past highway 217 down 26 to 6. If you would rather pay someone a transfer fee and I drop off a firearm with them vs. pay me a visit, we can work something out.

Jeremy

Now that they say pistol on the transfer form, I wonder if concealed carry laws apply? I.E., can they be carried concealed? Is that what you were hinting at?

I think I will ask in the legal forum too.
I err on the side of federal law being more carefully thought out and would not encourage anyone to test the Oregon logic, it could be a very expensive experience.

I made the drive out, thanks for the solid deal!

I also enjoy dealing with Jeremy @ Lucky Sporting Goods!
Always a great experience, and worth the nice drive out. I will be doing more business with him in the future.
I can't recommend LuckySG enough. Knowledgeable people with a real passion for firearms.

Congrats on the new shockwave! Fun to shoot and great trunk/Bug Out gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.