JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a fairly used mossberg 590 with surefire m90 foregrip, enough rail covers for a hand (6 I believe), and a knoxx spec ops recoil absorbing stock. This needs a new magazine tube and a part for the forend. The magazine tube for some reason only allows 3 shells to be loaded, I am guessing there is some burr inside the tube.

I am not sure what it is called but the two long metal arms that go from the foreend tube into the reciever might need to be replaced. I was told this is what is causing the foreend to rattle side to side.

It does have some scratches on the reciever and on the magazine tube from the shaky forend. Everything else works fine, chambers fine, and shoots just fine. Magazine tube is around 40 bucks form what I found Can be easily fixed by the right person or armorer. Could be the forend tube arms are just not seated right. Asking $300 FTF Pick up in Bellevue only.

Will include original forend, shell belt, folding pistol grip stock, tactical sling, about 2dz 00 shells, and a 5.11 tactical load bearing vest. Let me know if you have any questions, PM for more pics, my apologies for the bad resolution and clarity.

Forend vertical pistol grip not included in sale, it has a new home on another AR-15 :)

Links to aftermarket parts

http://www.opticsplanet.net/surefire-picatinny-rail-system-m70.html

<broken link removed>

Forend vertical pistol grip not included in sale.

IMG00171.jpg

IMG01068.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm positive that is not the case because the 4th shell jams and wont release a round to be chambered so im guessing the spring is being caught up on something. I have to uncap and take out the spring to get the shells out. I bought it at a gun show 2 years ago in this condition and have used it many times so I know it is functional, just handicapped lol.

I had my marine buddys dad look at it today and he said it looks like someone tried to remove the tube with a wrench and it made an indent on the inside of the tube. I dont know if that is even possible unless you were using incredible amount of force which is why I would recommend replacing it right out.

Thanks for confirming the good deal, I have 5 shotguns total, including this one, and I do not want to put anymore money into them! I got this one for a great price and I am passing it along with some extra goodies that have been collecting dust.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.