JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
The 590 12 ga has 8 plus 1 capacity . 2 3/4 and 3 in chamber. Heat Shield , 9 round capacity sling. receiver rail with scope mounted.also has the lug to attach a bayonet. 20" barrel. These are a heavy steel construction shotgun for home defense and tactical applications. I can text pics 206 484 0753 cash 550. 00 You pay your transfer in Lynnwood or Everett

IMG_1278.jpg IMG_1281.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Its interesting ..... I have 2 other contacts from Portland with the same situation . Actually I am looking at shipping costs to Portland on a different gun. Do you want me to ship the Persuader to a Portland FFL for you? I dont get down that way much

The 590 12 ga has 8 plus 1 capacity . 2 3/4 and 3 in chamber. Heat Shield , 9 round capacity sling. receiver rail with scope mounted.also has the lug to attach a bayonet. 20" barrel. These are a heavy steel construction shotgun for home defense and tactical applications. I can text pics 206 484 0753 cash 550. 00 You pay your transfer in Lynnwood or Everett

View attachment 769402 View attachment 769405
I am in Kent and can meet you at a FFL dealer if this shotgun is still available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Pedro

YES THE GUN IS AVAILABLE! I like Sound Loan in Everett Transfer is fast and only 17.00 I can meet there anytime . Let me know whoever wants it Text me 206 484 0753 to set the time Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.