Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
The 590 12 ga has 8 plus 1 capacity . 2 3/4 and 3 in chamber. Heat Shield , 9 round capacity sling. receiver rail with scope mounted.also has the lug to attach a bayonet. 20" barrel. These are a heavy steel construction shotgun for home defense and tactical applications. I can text pics 206 484 0753 cash 550. 00 You pay your transfer in Lynnwood or Everett

IMG_1278.jpg IMG_1281.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
W
Reactions
Its interesting ..... I have 2 other contacts from Portland with the same situation . Actually I am looking at shipping costs to Portland on a different gun. Do you want me to ship the Persuader to a Portland FFL for you? I dont get down that way much

Reactions
The 590 12 ga has 8 plus 1 capacity . 2 3/4 and 3 in chamber. Heat Shield , 9 round capacity sling. receiver rail with scope mounted.also has the lug to attach a bayonet. 20" barrel. These are a heavy steel construction shotgun for home defense and tactical applications. I can text pics 206 484 0753 cash 550. 00 You pay your transfer in Lynnwood or Everett

View attachment 769402 View attachment 769405
I am in Kent and can meet you at a FFL dealer if this shotgun is still available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Pedro

OP
W
Reactions
YES THE GUN IS AVAILABLE! I like Sound Loan in Everett Transfer is fast and only 17.00 I can meet there anytime . Let me know whoever wants it Text me 206 484 0753 to set the time Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom