JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks,
I recently picked up a used field model Mossberg 500 12ga and am looking to convert it to something a bit more home-defense oriented.

Looking for an 18", 18.5", or 20" barrel, an extended mag tube, a synthetic/grippy/tacticalish forend, and a matching stock with a pistol grip.

Don't necessarily need it as a set or all at once.
Cash or trade - have a Zastava CZ99 with one mag and various fixed blades and folders that are ready for trade.

Thanks and happy new year!

Howdy folks,
I recently picked up a used field model Mossberg 500 12ga and am looking to convert it to something a bit more home-defense oriented.

Looking for an 18", 18.5", or 20" barrel, an extended mag tube, a synthetic/grippy/tacticalish forend, and a matching stock with a pistol grip.

Don't necessarily need it as a set or all at once.
Cash or trade - have a Zastava CZ99 with one mag and various fixed blades and folders that are ready for trade.

Thanks and happy new year!

You can get all that for reasonable prices on eBay. I bought all the above mentioned parts from there from a vendor out of Arizona, and Mossberg parts are his thing.

Hope that helps! :s0155:

Is your CZ-99 the 22 rifle or the pistol? If you're still looking for 500 parts, I have some extras you may be interested in, and I'd be interested in a trade if you have the .22

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.