JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my 12g mossberg 500 " chainsaw" Have owned it for almost 2 years and have fired it once. Works great, want to get another piece so this needs to go. Comes with ammo and ammo belt. Serious inquiries only please, located in Vancouver, Wa $300 firm IMG_18141.jpg IMG_19331.jpg IMG_19431.jpg IMG_19411.jpg IMG_19391.jpg IMG_19381.jpg

20160223_123930.jpg Did this come with the Chainsaw forend grip? Can you list the make and model of the folding stock, sidesaddle, vert grip and tac light? Also is the receiver tapped for a pic mount? Want to get another mossy after losing my Persuader AOW to pawn....

Yes the chainsaw grip is included, I dont know the make and model of the folding stock, its currently off the gun cause the spring fell off.

Yeah, I like folding stocks from only a few companies that make them robust enough. Did you throw the OEM grip back on? Any good offers? Will not have xtra cash any time soon so will prob sell it before I get to it. Did you notice a set of small screws on the top of the receiver by chance? RDS will be mounted on pic rail if that baby is tapped.

I bought the gun as is, I got some paperwork of some of the parts just got to fine it. Selling it for much less then i paid. $300 and its yours

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.