Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mossberg 500/590 short barrel and magazine tube

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Han Brolo 760, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Han Brolo 760

Han Brolo 760 Sea-Tac WA New Member

For sale for trade. Both parts are brand new, just for the wrong weapon. Wanted and 870 barrel and tube. Open to trades, or make me an offer...

2. trekkerpaul

trekkerpaul Portland metro Active Member

I might be interested. Any pictures? How long is the barrel and how many shells does it hold?

3. Han Brolo 760

Han Brolo 760 Sea-Tac WA New Member

The barrel is 20" and pretty heavy duty. It's from a military Mossberg, and the mag tube is 14.5" and I'm assuming holds 5 rounds. it's pretty heavy duty as well. I'm a Remington guy, so maybe this is just the way Mossberg builds their stuff, but both seem like they could take a SERIOUS beating... photo(5).jpg

photo(5).jpg

4. trekkerpaul

Ok thanks, I am going to do some checking to see if it will work on my SG Thanks

5. trekkerpaul

Sadly this wont work for me. The barrel is longer than mine, but the mag tube is the same which makes it a 5+1 set up. I am hoping to increase my tube size.

6. trekkerpaul

I sent you a new message. I picked up another Mossberg that your barrel will work for. Please get in touch with me

7. trekkerpaul

Still interested