JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Mossberg
City
Doon
State
Other
Looking to buy a Mossberg 590A1 16335P heatshield.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mossberg is out of them, but Brownells shows them for sale. They don't fit a heavy barrel without some sort of alteration and no hardware included.

Mossberg is out of them, but Brownells shows them for sale. They don't fit a heavy barrel without some sort of alteration and no hardware included.
Thanks jbett98. I have given brownells a call and ordered one special for my 590a1, but after waiting 6+ months for the order, they gave me a call saying they won't know how long tell they get the product in stock. Almost seems like I'm outta luck if I want a metal heatshield. See they make a polymer one but it seems flimsy when I tried it out. Thanks though!

Saw this new in package one on eBay tonight. Don't know squat about Mossberg heat shields.
I once did a Winchester '97 clone with a bayonet heat shield.

Factory Mossberg 500 Steel Heat Shield Kit for 18.5"/20" 12ga Barrels 95065

ahpsp39 100% positive

US $139.99

1700546809944.jpeg

I may have one left over from some projects years ago, it would be a original 590A1, I will try to get to it this weekend coming up and get back with you
Thanks Calvino. Hope to hear back from ya!

Saw this new in package one on eBay tonight. Don't know squat about Mossberg heat shields.
I once did a Winchester '97 clone with a bayonet heat shield.

Factory Mossberg 500 Steel Heat Shield Kit for 18.5"/20" 12ga Barrels 95065

ahpsp39 100% positive

US $139.99

View attachment 1766887
Thanks jbett. I just did some research and saw that this model number sadly won't fit the thicker barrel of the 590a1. Thanks though!

Thanks Calvino. Hope to hear back from
I may have one left over from some projects years ago, it would be a original 590A1, I will try to get to it this weekend coming up and get back with you

Here is I believe a 590A1 heat shield that I have left over, I duracoated it years ago

View attachment 1769481 View attachment 1769482 View attachment 1769483
Hello Calvino. Just saw the post you sent me. Are you interested in parting ways with it by chance?

I don't do PayPal, venmo or anything like that,
Sorry, just text me a address and I will figure shipping for u, send me a us postal money order and I will ship as soon as I cash money order 971 326 5769

I don't do PayPal, venmo or anything like that,
Sorry, just text me a address and I will figure shipping for u, send me a us postal money order and I will ship as soon as I cash money order 971 326 5769
Sounds like a plan. I'll give you a text so we can exchange addresses for shipping and money order.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.