JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
For Sale is my early 1950's Mossberg 152K. It is fully functional and is very accurate. When I got it the stock had a very bad varnish job done to it so I stripped the stock and refinished it. I also replaced a couple of springs with New Old stock parts. The rifle comes with one original mag, one aftermarket mag, A new reproduction sling and a soft case. Asking $170 OBO I live in Seattle and would meet in Renton or Kent for FFL transfer.

i-mK9FCdW-XL.jpg

i-S4pzHcj-L.jpg

i-kc6F2P9-XL.jpg

i-4dq57S3-XL.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
GLWS!
I have my dads Mod 152 with the stock receiver peep and it is the rifle I learned to shoot with!

These are tackdrivers and until the Ruger 10-22 or the Marlin Mod 60 were introduced the Mossberg 150s were 'the' semi auto .22 to own!

Best shootin piece right there. This is a great buy. Sux that I am so far out here. GLWS RE. RVTECH: IMHO they are still the 22 semi-auto to own.

GLWS!
I have my dads Mod 152 with the stock receiver peep and it is the rifle I learned to shoot with!

These are tackdrivers and until the Ruger 10-22 or the Marlin Mod 60 were introduced the Mossberg 150s were 'the' semi auto .22 to own!

From my perspective they still are.This is a great buy. If I didn't already have 20 Mossbergs I would make the drive.

Yes. It must ship to an FFL. My FFL, Seguin Guns, accepts shipments from private sellers. All you need do is include a copy of your driver's license and my name as the buyer so they know who to call. My FFL is:

Seguin Guns
3552 Alternate 90
Seguin TX 78155

Their FFL is at the following link:

My contact information>

Regan Springs
815 Stagecoach Road
Seguin, TX 78155
(210) 241-3551

A local person also contacted me the same day you did. I am going to try to sell it locally firsr but if it falls through I will let you know. Thank you

Yes. It must ship to an FFL. My FFL, Seguin Guns, accepts shipments from private sellers. All you need do is include a copy of your driver's license and my name as the buyer so they know who to call. My FFL is:

Seguin Guns
3552 Alternate 90
Seguin TX 78155

Their FFL is at the following link:

My contact information>

Regan Springs
815 Stagecoach Road
Seguin, TX 78155
(210) 241-3551

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.