JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Model 50120
Excellent condition. This was inherited from an Uncle that passed away, so I don't know the round count - but it looks like it was barely ever fired. I found an old shotgun case that I'll throw in too. I'd love to keep it in the family, but I know it will just sit in the safer, and I need the money.

Willing to meet at the FFL holder of your choice within the Portland/Salem area.

*Recent financial troubles require me to sell off many firearms. Please see my other ads for additional deals.

Mossberg_500_1.jpg Mossberg_500_2.jpg Mossberg_500_3.jpg Mossberg_500_4.jpg Mossberg_500_5.jpg Mossberg_500_6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Model 50120
Excellent condition. This was inherited from an Uncle that passed away, so I don't know the round count - but it looks like it was barely ever fired. I found an old shotgun case that I'll throw in too. I'd love to keep it in the family, but I know it will just sit in the safer, and I need the money.

Willing to meet at the FFL holder of your choice within the Portland/Salem area.

*Recent financial troubles require me to sell off many firearms. Please see my other ads for additional deals.

View attachment 653978 View attachment 653979 View attachment 653980 View attachment 653981 View attachment 653982 View attachment 653983

That's a gorgeous M500 and I'd buy this YESTERDAY, but I already own three M500's, and a M930, and a Weatherby SA-08 :(

You shouldn't have ANY trouble selling this! :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top