JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I was just wondering I like it to much to sell but all my guns go into my insurance policy and I only got 100$ in it

Doesn't matter what you have in it, the insurance is for replacement value, and you are reimbursed when you produce a receipt for having replaced it.

$360 plus shipping and FFL fee.

Doesn't matter what you have in it, the insurance is for replacement value, and you are reimbursed when you produce a receipt for having replaced it.

$360 plus shipping and FFL fee.
My insurance is an "agreed value" policy. I tell them how much coverage I want for my firearms and they give me a yearly payment to get that. They pay out, no receipt needed. My Dad has the same thing on a restored Scout we did for my Mom. The market doesn't reflect what it coats to replace it.

Mosin Nagant? From what I read they where made in the U.S to be shipped over seas during WW2. Some where kept in the U.S. and issued to the American military personal. My son picked up one that was made by Remington in 1917. The value in these rifle is dependent on who made them and what model they are and of course condition. You can also get military ammo or new ammo. Military is corrosive, so make sure you clean it after you use it. My son's is very accurate.

Thanks for all the input guys but I had a pro at a gun shop look at it to see if I was close on what I thought and I was its in between 1000-1500 range

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews