JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I've got some income flowing again, and it's time to see about collecting some mosin's again:

Looking for:
M91/30s, all years and makers. Not looking for anything pretty, ugly says it works in my mind. Only limits are:
-- No counterbores
-- No bubba-mods or modern stocks

NEW! Decided to start taking the 38 and 44 carbines. again, uglier the better, and again:
-- No counterbores
-- No bubba-mods or modern stocks
(they're lighter and good for short range, so why not... but, 91/30s have priority)

Also will buy ammo and trade ammo for ammo/mosins, i got russian, bulgarian, hungarian, even some chinese and albanian, and wolf/bear hunting rounds. also got nearly 300 or so clean-pulled tracer rounds and jars brimming with clean mil-spec powder.

Let me know what you got. (for a ballpark, looking at $100 or less per rifle, like i said, i'm looking for war-horses, not wall-decor...)

I have a 1942 Izhevsk 91/30 with a sling, two ammo pouches and a cleaning kit. All numbers match except for the bayonet... the rifle is pretty in her own way. It's missing a front sight :) I can throw in about 60 rounds of 172 grain new production steel case and core Silver Bear FMJ. Let me know if you're interested

I have a Mosin I bought a year ago this Christmas, Its a 1929 Tula hex ex dragoon, Its in VG condition with post war stock. I havent taken it out and shot it yet but Im really looking foreward to getting it out this spring. Before I bought it I did a lot of reading up on Mosins and felt very lucky to have found this one for under a hundred bucks. It is a really well made rifle and when you hold it in your hands you can tell that it has some history behind it, I sometimes wish I could see what its seen in its 80+ years. A great and informative site for any Mosin fan can be found at 7.62x54r.net there is literally hours of reading on there about Mosins and their history through out their production and how to decipher all the markings and origins of your Mosins. It is a must see site for any Mosin collector.

Happy New Year, Jim. 7.62x54r.net

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.