JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a hex mosin I have tried to turn into a more modern sniper rifle.

Synthetic stock, paint and texture, semi float barrel, cut barrel, turned down bolt with large handle and a full polish.

I tried not to bubba it and do things right, but I guess that is up for debate.

I have some high quality heavy grain 54r stuff to throw in depending on price or trade.

I have the wooden stock as well.

I have since the pic removed the scope and bipod and put them on another gun...as such I am asking $300 with some nice 180 grain 54r ammo.

For trades my top choices would be:

Full size 9mm
20 gauge shotgun
vintage military rifle
bolt action .223
bolt action .22lr
ect?

Thanks for looking.

541-908-2835

[email protected]

20131023_094017.jpg

Hi:
Is the "crown" still on the action?.Was the front site on the barrel globe site or a blade?Do you still have the wood stock?.I've seen that mount before.How is it holding up?
Thanks
Scott

Hi:
Is the "crown" still on the action?.Was the front site on the barrel globe site or a blade?Do you still have the wood stock?.I've seen that mount before.How is it holding up?

Thanks
Scott

Not really sure what you mean about the crown on the action, the front sight has been chopped off when the barrel was shortened....I still have the wood stock, and the scope mount company swears it is solid as any, but I have never shot the gun so no idea on range holdup but it seems solid.

Ah ok, I sent you a picture but the scope mount blocks the top of the hex so I cant tell. The pic I sent you should show the rest.

Edit:

Just got back from shooting this thing and its loads of fun! The polished bolt is super smoothe compared to all my other mosins, it kicks like a mule but its a blast to shoot.

Just for fun Im going to through a cash price of $400.00 up.

If that seems unreasonable for a mosin here is why:

Bolt Job: HOME $60ish
ATI Stock: $70
Scope Mount: <broken link removed> $75.00
Scope: $50
Harris Bipod: $50

Thats $305.00 Just for the bolt ons, not counting all the cleaning, polishing, re-crown, and of course the gun, which I get is a chopped barrel mosin, but I think $400 with some high quality ammo is a fair cash price, especially as far as trade value.

I just wanted to lay it down before I have someone tell me im an *** for asking this much, If you are interested and disagree, shoot me a PM telling me why and a counter offer and I will consider it....I know I wont make my money back on everything, and this is just an approximate value.

New trades considered:

Cash + 7.62x39 ammo
M39 or M44 mosin
ect???

Bump for a big edit!

$300 cash!!!!

I can work out more ammo, scope, ect in depending on offers.

Trades im currently hoping for:

Gun cabinet/safe
reloading setup
long range shooting gear (spotting scope, rangefinder, ect)
20 gauge shotgun
ect

541-908-2835

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.