JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a m44 scout and ammo.

brass stacker scope mount, trigger shim, comes with bayonet just don't have it on in the pic, and comes with a sling. Bent bolt handle, definitely was a fun build, but I have enough mosins already, figured with the demand for these ill see what I can barter for. Edit: Oh yah it has fiber optic front sights too, a red and green that you can swap out....made by smith sights.

I have a ton of different kinds of ammo so depending on the trade offer I can throw in more or less, or higher quality rounds, stripper clips, bandoleers, ect since I have a ton of mosin stuff I am trying to downsize a bit.

Looking to trade for a long range rifle platform ( .308 or something) or the start or an AR project, other preferably semi auto rifles as I have all bolt guns at the moment and wouldnt mind something semi-auto.

Also open to a nice 9mm handgun, or a solid revolver so i have something on my hip when i go shooting my long guns.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

IMG675.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.