JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Its been sort of redundant having a 91/30 and an M44, so making room in the safe. Its a 1948 Izhevsk, in great shape (much better done then my mid-war 91/30 as they were no longer in a hurry then ;) ). Last year the M44 was made I believe. Picked it up at a Joe's a year ago and have maybe 100 rounds through it. Will include a few stripper clips, ammo pouch and oil tins. Pics available, just PM me with an email address.

Thanks!

I wasn't around at the time, but the few places I looked (Wikipedia and MosinNagant.net) have them stopping at 1948, so I'd have to go with them on this one ;)

The bolt and reciever serials match outright, but the butt plate and clip base are a force match. Shoots great, have a target or two kicking around somewhere from 50 yards with some handloads. My eyes for sure are the weakest link!

were the R means Rimmed cartridsge.
I really like shooting mine. Fresh factory ammo and a Mojo sight would make mine even better. Ah maybe since Cristmas is coming

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.