Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mosin Nagant Big 5 $89.99

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by nextgenar, Mar 1, 2012.

1. nextgenar

nextgenar roseburg Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Just got the big 5 add tonight Mosin Nagant m91/30 on sale for $89.99 Saw one in the Roseburg store that looked like brand new a few weeks ago will have to go back and see if they still have it. I've never seen one that looked that nice before.

2. x1hunter89

x1hunter89 gresham oregon Active Member

damn im not seeing them in my stores add :( not even finding it online

3. sidecar

sidecar Gig Harbor New Member

nextgenar,
    Thanks for the heads up on Big 5. I called the store near me, thay had 4. I went today and bought 1 and another store asked them for what they had left.
    The Big 5's around here are almost out. Sale ends Sunday.

4. foomanchu

foomanchu Milwaukie, OR Member

Guess I'll have to go check out some stores this weekend. In the past, one of the managers was willing to transfer to me since I had my C&R license, so that saved me $10 as well.

5. sidecar

sidecar Gig Harbor New Member

They don't charge a transfer fee here in Washington at the store. It's included in the price.

6. rockstardrnkr

rockstardrnkr Vancouver Active Member

Thanks for the heads up, i went and put two on a raincheck, seems they had several people ordering a few at that price,

Oh plus got a deal for 10% off for getting on their email list, so all said, each on will be $80, how awesome is that.

x1hunter89 and (deleted member) like this.