JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi and thanks for looking at my ad. I would like to see if anyone would be interested in trading these three fine rifles for a Super BRNO 2500 22LR OR a CZ Ultra Lux with the 28"+ barrel. First rifle is a Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R. This appears to be un-issued as I dont believe its ever been fired. The stock has scratches, dings and dents probably from being stored in one arsenal to another over there in the eastern bloc country it came from. Its a matching number round receiver 91/30 that was at some point imported and electric penciled by Century Arms. Second one is a Glenfield 60 which is in really great shape with the 21" (22"?) long barrel and long magazine tube. Third rifle is a scoped Marlin 60 also with the long barrel/mag tube that is topped with a Weaver Micro-Trac V9-II in 3-9. I'm looking for a 22LR target rifle of the makes listed above or?!?!?! More pics available upon request. Thanx again for looking. Rifle Trade 001.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.