JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not just the high minimum wage but Obama care that is killing businesses. Even worse is those who have a job but their hours are cut to fit Obama care regulations. I read somewhere that we have had the fewest small business start ups in American history, don't know if that's true cause I read it on the net.:D

I see another issue they have is space and no way to add on. I am sure rent is not cheap in the Seattle area...

Just like it said in the article housing in Reno is way cheaper than Seattle area so I am sure there rent is going way down also.

Yeah I have noticed that windshield wipers used to cost a few bucks apiece (for a pair). I just spent $57 for 3 sets for my vehicles!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!
Not to mention bacon & beef is through the roof.
I don't think that I had a fairy tale sleeping disorder for years & awakened to price gouging. ...:eek:

Yeah I have noticed that windshield wipers used to cost a few bucks apiece (for a pair). I just spent $57 for 3 sets for my vehicles!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!
Not to mention bacon & beef is through the roof.
I don't think that I had a fairy tale sleeping disorder for years & awakened to price gouging. ...:eek:

You eat bacon and beef:s0095: What did you do, rob a bank?:s0140:

Nope, I'm a law abiding citizen (within tolerance) but my 401K is nearly depleted!!!!

Well looks like jobs are disappearing from your state so I hope your 401 doesn't disappear with no ability to find a job and renew it. I am an old cuss and in my days it was never a problem to find a good paying job that would support a family. Sad what is happening to our young people today, no future.

Even worse is those who have a job but their hours are cut to fit Obama care regulations.

This is what happened to me. I am only allowed to work 37.5 hours per week do to this crap. That's 7 hours per paycheck I no longer get. It adds up. Overtime doesn't even exist, because they consider anything over 37.5 extra.

I will have to revert to bartering then lawlessness if that were to happen....:eek: I am a resourceful Caveman.:cool:

Well, as long as I get my moon pies and RC the world is normal. If not then I will just have to make due... maybe buttermilk biscuits and Jimmy Dean sausage gravy :D. Stuff that soothes the savage beast when I am unemployed.

Don't really know how the younger folkes are going to get by, most of my daughters friends have been unemployed for some time and running up school debts for jobs that don't exist. Why I bring it to people's attention that real paying jobs are not that easy to find. Less than two years to go and we have a chance at a good economy.o_O

We always eat good cause the MAN can't tax it after it's deposited in the porcelain filling cabinet...

And the jobs that are out there are mostly desk jobs :eek: who want's to sit behind a desk for minimum wage???
What ever happened to good ole shovel jobs, oh that's right, the illegal aliens have got those at reduced rates & under the table pay.....:oops:

What's an American to do?

I agree with a lot of the comments posted. But being a small business owner it does suck. The rate I have to pay for insurance and all the crap that has to be paid it is hard. I now understand why so many small businesses do not make it. At the same time I can understand why companies take there work to other states or countries.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top