JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would you trade an a1 stock, handguard and grip for a modern set
20170417_172609.jpg

Hello Drew thanks for the offer and that stock looks really nice but Its not something I need I am more of an A1 kind of guy when it comes to rifle length ARs

Buy with confidence! Everything I have gotten from him has been as described and he is easy to deal with. :s0151:

The A1 stock and grip and a 'well loved' A2 upper I got from him were perfect for my non standard retro 9mm AR build.
9mmRetroA2.jpg
9mmRetroA2upper.jpg

Extended flash hider perfect for Retro carbine build does have some marks from removal but could be cleaned up $20
View attachment 370898

Extended floating quad rail this is a little longer than standard A2 hanguards made to go over low profiled gas block $30

Early A1 stock bodies if you buy one I'll bring the lot for you to pick and choose the one you want some have chips on the butt. Some are molted more than others. still over all pretty good condition $45 each.
View attachment 370900
View attachment 370901

Beater A1 handguards $15 per set some have cracks or missing teeth but all function.

View attachment 370902

Early A1 Grips some are molted some are not $15 each

View attachment 370903 View attachment 370899
If you still have the quadrail handguard I will take it please

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top