JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's your standard issue molle rucksack. Two part dividable main compartment 4000cu. Two original 500cu sustainment pouches. Four aftermarket Molle Pouches not sure of cubes, guess around 300 each. And a "tactical" shotgun scabbard, in coyote tan (they didn't have the ACU at the time I purchased it) I used the pack for backpacking a few times, but a just bought a more purpose built pack. Polymer frame holds weight well. The guy I bout it from used it in Iraq, he claimed to have carried 300lbs in the thing, but I'm not so sure. It still has some genuine Iraq dust on the frame, I thought it was kinda cool so I never cleaned it off.

I'm looking to get $150 or trade for a Cricket .22 Rifle - not pink!
I'm in the willamete valley near newberg.

I stuffed pillows and crap in it so you could see it expanded and not a heap of webbing and straps. sorry used my ipod so the pics arnt awesome

IMG_0306[1].jpg

IMG_0307[1].jpg

IMG_0308[1].jpg

stock photo http://missiontactical.com/image/cache/data/products/surplus/ACU_Ruck_2-500x500.jpg

IMG_0306[1].jpg

IMG_0307[1].jpg

IMG_0308[1].jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top