JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
click your name, click "view public profile", click "statistics", find posts, then re-open the thread, click advanced edit, the image options will be below the post to edit, open it up delete pictures, then reclose

For the life of me I can't figure out why you do not delete ads when someone sells an item and instead just mark them as 'Closed'. No one sees the closed button and people continue to ask the sellers questions about an item that's long gone. I know of no other site that does this and it's the only thing about this site that I do not like.

Thank you, Gerbil. I performed the action per your instructions and it worked fine. Regardless, this is the most asinine attachment management process I've encountered.

To the Mods: Great site and I hope my criticism is taken constructively, but I am surely not the only user to have encountered this issue.

Buster

as far as I recall the picture capacity goes up if you become a contributing member. the reason for not deleting the classified ads gives a good reference to non knowing members what the going price of a firearms is.

My opinion is that you dont complain about something that is provided to you free of charge.:s0155:

If no complaints were made, we wouldn't be continually working towards a better and better forum, complaints point out problems and lead to brain storming for improved ways of doing things

just my 2 cents

Buster, NP on the advice, that was the quickest way I found to take care of it when I had this problem quite a while back :) took a while to figure out I had to reopen the thread to manage attachments

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.